Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 13 - August 7

Today is our last day in Budapest... I have some random photos of items that interested me... first... the more modern air-conditioned trams...

 

Then the horrible graffiti inflicted on the interior of a bus...

 

This is a delicacy... beef bone marrow in broth...

... and finally, a case full of decadent pastries and gelatos...

 

 

 

These bakeries are all over the city... tough to pass up these delicacies.

We finished packing tonight and had dinner with my sister and her family... they celebrated 37 years of wedded bliss!!! It must an early night since we have to get up around 5:30AM to fly home. It has been a wonderful vacation... enjoying Hungarian foods, exploring one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and visiting relatives I've not seen in 20 years, apending time with my sister, brother-in-law, niece and nephew... and all this with my wonderful husband! Viszont latasra...

No comments:

Post a Comment